Friday, September 09, 2005

Punishing E

Thank you John, for your preparation of E. I love to watch your work. I hope next time we find ourselves staying in the room together. Wide smile. I have some knots I want to show you.

Now my pet, how do you feel? Aren't you happy your Mistress has found such a wonderful Master for you? You should be thanking me for your delicious burning red ass. I asked John to take special care of you. It is such a pretty color. My favorite as you know.

You have wanted me for some time. That is why I gave you to John. I think you have learned your lesson now. I walk around the table, facing you, so you can look up at me and answer. I'm waiting, pet. Have you learned your lesson about being patient?

I circle the table until I am standing at your back. I run a single red nail down the center of your back, down and across your red ass. You feel it burning still. My touch causes you pain, but you move to increase the contact. You've miss me, my pet. I know. You show me in many ways.

You have my permission to speak freely right now, and tell me what you desire. If it peeks my interest, I may release your legs and humor you. Better make it good honey, it's not everyday your Mistress is willing to turn herself over to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home