Thursday, November 24, 2005

John's Pleasure

I quietly walk in and see John surrounded by his pets. It's such a beautiful sight, a Master being pleasured by his slaves. Expei, fucking his ass. Stretching it. Filling it with his seed. And M, who can not get enough of her Owner's cock, licking him clean. I see he has a new one, bf. His heart belongs to Sweetness and I'm happy for them both.

I walk over after their passion has concluded and give John a kiss. "I've missed you honey". I smile at the pets enjoying the afterglow of their Master. I reach out a hand and pull John to me. "Let's have ourselves a cuddle on the bed. And hope that something develops".

John lies down on the bed, stretched out on his back. He still smiling from his previous attention. I mold myself to his side, running my finger tips over his smooth chest. "Very nice honey." I love the feeling of his skin under my hands. "Tell me your desires honey". "I'm in the mood to rock your world".

Note to pets: Please feel free to participate how you wish.

5 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Rock me than...

5:08 PM  
Blogger S said...

Write it with me?

8:59 PM  
Blogger expei said...

i could help to write it too if you like Mistress. I have many thoughts of what to use Master for since he has not yet withdraw his offer.

4:22 AM  
Blogger S said...

Your Master is mine at this time...and I have plans for him.

6:33 PM  
Blogger expei said...

i will watch and learn

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home