Sunday, November 20, 2005

using Master

Master has offered His body to be used. Such a rare opportunity to have Him available and waiting. His cock still hard and His ass slightly open already as if He anticipates the attention he will be getting. M while busy with BF is watching and I can see her juices running down her thighs as she sees my mouth descent on Master’s cock- as I draw Him in and feel the hard warmth as my tongue plays under the head and my lips hold Him deep inside.

My fingers slide up his thighs to cup his balls, so rarely  to be touched but so soft as my mouth works on him. Then sliding my hands around to cup those firm cheeks and let my fingers slide into that delicious ass that my mouth will soon be playing with.  Two fingers slide in and I feel His cock twitch, leaking a little pre-cum giving me a taste of his sweet slightly salty self. My fingers pushing in deeper, preparing Him. I can feel His interest and I see Him looking at M, her nipples sticking out near, almost within reach.

Maybe I should have M put on her strap and penetrate Him, while I keep sucking. Or perhaps I should penetrate Him and turn His beautiful cock over to her hot mouth.  I know she would like that but she does seem somewhat preoccupied with BF.

I turn Him around and my tongue replaces my fingers, dipping in and wetting that sweet hole. My fingers wrapped around His cock, sliding up and down, milking it. Feeling its hardness and His strength. My cock is hard and I wonder if He will bend over. He did say to use Him.I gently push to see if He is truly receptive. He bends forward, obviously interested and I spread those firm cheeks. My cock dripping and ready to enter Him.

Ah yes, it feels so hot and so tight. His cock throbs in my hand as I push deeper. And I reach up to pinch those nipples on that shaved smooth chest. That causes M to moan as she sees my fingers on Him. His cock there so hard and so ready. My cock pushing in and out. He waiting wanting. I can see it twitching and move my hand back down to stroke it again. So warm in my hand. Yes, Master, let it go. I want to feel You spurt on my hand and then offer it to M to taste. My cock deep inside you and so ready. Feel it pulse. My Master. And  I spurt as You spurt.

M come here and taste.

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Beautiful. May I join? Think you are up for a second round John?

12:53 AM  
Blogger John said...

When you join I'm always in for another round (second, third...)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home