Friday, November 25, 2005

watching

I look over and watch Mistress and Master lying on the bed, Her sharp nails sliding over His smooth skin and Her lovely ass pointed toward me, as if waiting for my hands to stroke it and slide down the crease in between. i decide to watch Her play with Master for a while and turn to M whose beautiful ass is also waiting and available. i imagine seeing the two asses side by side, both raised waiting for cocks to slide into them as their mouths touched and tongues glide together and feel myself starting to grow hard once again. My hand slides down my body, pinching my nipple on the way and i slowly start to stroke my cock, just to feel the pleasure of it and wait to see what Mistress will do with Master, knowing it will be hot and that soon there will be more moans and sighs to excite the senses. M seems content to play with her nipples and slips down beside me resting her head on my leg.    

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never touched another woman's nipple - let alone tasted her juices - how incredible that must be - and to have two or three men in the room as well - unbelievable!

Katie*

4:04 PM  
Blogger John said...

@Katie: mail me...

4:46 PM  
Blogger charles said...

Ahhh....I'd love read your next update John..cum on...tell us what your up to...

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only echo what katie had to say...must be amazing.

jazzi

6:02 PM  
Blogger ninetieschild said...

ur awesome.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home